Intervention at the early stages of education to ensure children learn the necessary skills and gain the necessary awareness as early as possible.
- Governments - at a national and local level need to put into place policies and programs to support diversity and individuality, as well as STEM and STEAM programs
- Tailor the program to the audience and specific needs - including the use of humour and alternative visual audio communication vehicle
- In this way, trust and understanding will be developed - dispelling fear and lack of skills.
- Skills gap will be bridged.
Engage and support local civil societies
Create local hubs of expertise
- the result will be incorporating cultural sensitivities into the design cycle.